Education can change your life. We’re here to
With ACE, getting the credentials you need to improve your employment and training opportunities has never been easier…
When is ACE Distance learning the answer?
- Recently been laid off or had your hours cut and want to train for better job opportunities?
- Become tired of minimum wage jobs and want to pursue your dream job?
- Been unable to complete high school and want to get a grade 12 equivalency certificate but traditional classroom learning doesn’t meet your needs?
- Completed high school but didn’t take the senior level subjects you need for admission to postsecondary or apprenticeship training?
- Want to raise your grades to improve your chances of being accepted into a postsecondary program?
- Need to refresh your skills and knowledge before starting a postsecondary program?
- Need to improve your math skills to succeed in the in-school portion of your apprenticeship training or prepare to write your Certificate of Qualification exam?
- Want to address a life-altering situation that has forced you to make changes in your life?
The Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) Certificate is accepted as OSSD (Grade 12) equivalent by Ontario’s community colleges and the Apprenticeship Branch of the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. The ACE Certificate also is recognized as an OSSD equivalent by a growing number of employers when hiring or promoting staff.
If you want to update your skills or complete an ACE Certificate but would prefer an alternative to traditional classroom studies, consider ACE Distance.
If you’re looking to update your high school education or get the necessary high school credentials to improve your employability, pursue further training, or achieve your personal goals, online studies offer a convenient alternative to in-class training. Getting started couldn’t be easier. click here